Healthy Treats: Here Are Some Healthy Baking Recipes To Make At Home
Are you looking for healthy baking recipes? Something that can satiate your thirst for sweets but is also gluten-free and vegan-approved? If yes, these two healthy baking recipeshavegot you covered! Prepare your ingredients and check out these healthy baking recipes.
EASY CHOCOLATE CAKE
A pack of high protein flour
- To start, add 1 1/3 cup of high protein flour, granulated sugar, two teaspoons of baking powder, salt, and a quarter of a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Give the flour mixa little whisk.
- In the same bowl where all the bakery mixis, sift the cocoa powder, beautifully whisk all the dry ingredients, and set aside.
- In a new bowl, beat two eggs, and add vanilla and three-quarters of vegetable oil.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the flour mix. (Tip: A spatula would be best to smoothen out the lumps on the bakery mix!)
- While whisking the bakery mix, add the hot milk, mix it, transfer it to a pan, and place it inside the oven.
Whole wheat flour, which is a healthier flour
- For the flour mix, add the wheat flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt, and butter. Whisk until you have fine, floury bakery mix. Add milk to create a dough.
- Gently knead the dough into a ball and lightly punch out cookies from it. Flatten the surface of the cookies, transfer to baking sheets, and put them inside the oven for 15-18 minutes.
- While waiting, start the chocolate bakery mixby melting the chocolate and coconut oil for about three minutes.
- Spread the chocolate mixture on the cookies with a spatula.
If you’re down for healthier baking, you may want to consider these two healthy baking recipes at home. Enjoy these sweet treats with your family!
Ready to try these healthy baking recipes? Get all healthy ingredients at Prima Flour! Drop by their site to shop today!